ESPN: Its Pope

mash_24

Heisman
Sep 26, 2011
9,462
27,613
108
I was totally against Drew. Mostly because i thought it was ridiculous that he was the first offered. I don’t believe there is meat to this, but I’d support Pope and take a wait and see attitude. He’s one of our own.
 

EliteBlue

Heisman
Mar 27, 2009
16,751
20,269
0
I tried to hint in the zagoria thread that this was unfolding. Sorry folks, as I know y’all are not enthused. I actually think it will be a very successful hire.
I’d said previously he’s an option and would likely be solid but Pearl should have got an offer first imo.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wildcat1515

DreadLox

All-Conference
Mar 30, 2022
4,627
3,891
0
I see people haven't put these into storage:


 
  • Like
Reactions: paul.ksr
Jul 26, 2003
21,180
11,162
0
Shocker. Have not kept up with him much. Can he recruit at a high level? How does his offenses and defenses rank? What style of play? Over Donovan? Over Pitino? Is he on their level coaching?
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigBlueBubba
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
  4. 04 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  5. 05 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win