You wanna send the message, leave the seats of Rupp empty. This head coach/AD has destroyed the program.
Except for my seats, need someone to buy those from me!You wanna send the message, leave the seats of Rupp empty. This head coach/AD has destroyed the program.
He caresCan’t wait to hear the horsesh!t spew from his mouth tonight.
You don’t wanna go watch Travis Perry kick our ***I have tickets for the Ol' Miss game. I don't want to go, but the wife heard the ice cream lines are shorter.![]()
Nah, that has taken its toll on me.Can’t wait to hear the horsesh!t spew from his mouth tonight.
Yea I agree. Misery loves company I guess.Nah, that has taken its toll on me.
That's actually a great idea. Cheer for him, instead of the home team.You don’t wanna go watch Travis Perry kick our ***?
He was the first to realize…You don’t wanna go watch Travis Perry kick our ***?
Seriously. Now we all know why he transferred. I have gained a new respect for him and will call him by his name and let the Terry Pravis name dieHe was the first to realize…
Pull out your favorite salad mixer...Can’t wait to hear the horsesh!t spew from his mouth tonight.
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver