You wanna send the message, leave the seats of Rupp empty. This head coach/AD has destroyed the program.
Except for my seats, need someone to buy those from me!You wanna send the message, leave the seats of Rupp empty. This head coach/AD has destroyed the program.
He caresCan’t wait to hear the horsesh!t spew from his mouth tonight.
You don’t wanna go watch Travis Perry kick our ***I have tickets for the Ol' Miss game. I don't want to go, but the wife heard the ice cream lines are shorter.![]()
Nah, that has taken its toll on me.Can’t wait to hear the horsesh!t spew from his mouth tonight.
Yea I agree. Misery loves company I guess.Nah, that has taken its toll on me.
That's actually a great idea. Cheer for him, instead of the home team.You don’t wanna go watch Travis Perry kick our ***?
He was the first to realize…You don’t wanna go watch Travis Perry kick our ***?
Seriously. Now we all know why he transferred. I have gained a new respect for him and will call him by his name and let the Terry Pravis name dieHe was the first to realize…
Pull out your favorite salad mixer...Can’t wait to hear the horsesh!t spew from his mouth tonight.
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games