Way to go Buffaloes. That was some football they played on Tuesday in Creighton.
This post was edited on 11/12 6:40 AM by Whippet92
This post was edited on 11/12 6:40 AM by Whippet92
Must have been. I'm here to eat crow, I had Creighton blowing by everyone making it to the finals and winning it. Congrats to Elm Creek, they seem to have quite a program going on there just west of Kearney. I hope they keep rolling and beat Hemingford, I know it'll be a tall order to do so.Originally posted by Whippet92:
Way to go Buffaloes. That was some football they played on Tuesday in Creighton.
This post was edited on 11/12 6:40 AM by Whippet92
Huskerland Preps
Huskerland Bob's Saturday Morning Quarterback
Huskerland Preps
Huskerland Week 6 Top Tens: 11-Man
Huskerland Preps
Football Friday: More Unbeatens, East Butler at Shelby-Rising City
Huskerland Preps
Football Friday: Rising Med Valley to Challenge Arthur County
Huskerland Preps
Football Friday: Aurora at Scottsbluff in Class B Clash of Unbeatens