East Surry @ MA

Bear1971

All-Conference
Nov 28, 2017
1,000
1,312
113
What a great week it has been 2 really good football teams meet on Friday night I feel these two programs only have each other to build on it was great game and close we must travel on our separate ways now into the rest of the season I wish East the best of luck and hope they go far and the same for my Bears in 1a it's been great fun week
 

purple95

All-Conference
Nov 18, 2010
2,808
4,146
113
Sounds like one Heck of a game I'm glad for both teams, no injuries both may be contenders come November
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  2. 02 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  3. 03 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6
  4. 04 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 5
  5. 05 NC Preps Games to Watch - Week 5