If I read the Vegas line I checked right, WVU is a 10-point favorite. I would be delighted with a 10-point victory over BYU because that would make my alma mater look better than Rich's Arizona, Utah and UCLA.
Mash the Mormons!
M anhandled Missouri, 26-11
O rdinary against Youngstown, 38-21
U nnerve BYU
N euter Kansas State
T rample Texas Tech
A nnihilate TCU
I mpale Oklahoma State
N ail Kansas
E radicate Texas
E rectile dysfunction Oklahoma
R oll over Iowa State
S uffocate Baylor
these two teams are even. Don't care what Vegas says. WVU not a touchdown better than BYU.
Shouldn't be even we have more talent and depth
Vegas Insider has a "Consensus" line where they gather data from the Vegas Casinos; moved from -4.5 to -7 in 24 hours.
Could that be right? If it is in fact right...................I'am gonna throw a truck load of cash on the game. Who should I bet on?
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 9-30
WV Sports Basketball
Brenen Lorient, Javan Buchanan complete West Virginia roster
WV Sports Football
WVU true freshmen continue to see action
WV Sports Basketball
WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Top-20 prospect Paul Osaruyi breaks down his official to Kentucky, reveals schools he could visit next & where things stand