Early lines on ESPN's NCAAF site

May 29, 2001
20,973
78
0
If I read the Vegas line I checked right, WVU is a 10-point favorite. I would be delighted with a 10-point victory over BYU because that would make my alma mater look better than Rich's Arizona, Utah and UCLA.
Mash the Mormons!

M anhandled Missouri, 26-11

O rdinary against Youngstown, 38-21

U nnerve BYU

N euter Kansas State

T rample Texas Tech

A nnihilate TCU

I mpale Oklahoma State

N ail Kansas

E radicate Texas

E rectile dysfunction Oklahoma

R oll over Iowa State

S uffocate Baylor
 

CE4WVU

Redshirt
May 29, 2001
5,312
12
0
If I read the Vegas line I checked right, WVU is a 10-point favorite. I would be delighted with a 10-point victory over BYU because that would make my alma mater look better than Rich's Arizona, Utah and UCLA.
Mash the Mormons!

M anhandled Missouri, 26-11

O rdinary against Youngstown, 38-21

U nnerve BYU

N euter Kansas State

T rample Texas Tech

A nnihilate TCU

I mpale Oklahoma State

N ail Kansas

E radicate Texas

E rectile dysfunction Oklahoma

R oll over Iowa State

S uffocate Baylor

Being here in Utah, I have both Ute and BYU fans saying it's anywhere from a 1 point to 10 point spread in WVUs favor.

BTW... Many of the Ute fans will be cheering us on, much like the S. Carolina fans did when we played Clemson in the Orange Bowl nearly six years ago. As I have learned in the 1.5 years of living here in the SLC area, they have a strong dislike for BYU. Reminds me of our dislike for Virginia Tech and Pitt.
 

WVex-pat in GA

All-Conference
Dec 17, 2007
15,042
1,054
113
Vegas Insider has a "Consensus" line where they gather data from the Vegas Casinos; moved from -4.5 to -7 in 24 hours.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 9-30
  2. 02 WV Sports Basketball Brenen Lorient, Javan Buchanan complete West Virginia roster
  3. 03 WV Sports Football WVU true freshmen continue to see action
  4. 04 WV Sports Basketball WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Top-20 prospect Paul Osaruyi breaks down his official to Kentucky, reveals schools he could visit next & where things stand