Dylan Raiola commits to OSU

king_kong_

Redshirt
Nov 3, 2021
24,413
4
0
OK, let's discuss what it would take to flip his commitment to Nebraska. I can only think of two reasons, one would be Nebraska start winning the BIG Championship and two OSU starting to slip. I'm not saying this will happen it's just the only way I see Nebraska getting Dylan's attention.
what about sh*tloads of cash?
 

leodisflowers

Senior
Feb 25, 2011
14,801
808
0
Probably a lot easier to flip to NU than vice versa. Am I nuts? No. I'd he doesn't commit to the nuts they will sign the next best available and move on. NU would always make room for raiola.
I think most teams would always make room for him. In some places he is the #1QB and overall player. It's not like we are talking a mid-range QB.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC