Duke's all time bangers.

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
Jay Bilas. Built himself up from the time as a freshman to senior. Had to hold his own against opponents big men and did. OFC
 

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
I'm 5'8" and weigh around 245. If I played for Duke I would not only be a banger but I would be a grabber, an elbower, a tripper , a hip checker, a knee screener, a flopper as to the point I would get the mgrs plenty of court time with their floor mops. I would stand on the foot of the player next to me on the foul line. Opposing fans, players and coaches would hate me but I would get the job done. I wouldn't be on the court long though. Yes I would be a dirty player and a hit man but I would be Duke's hit man. :). OFC
 

topps coach

All-Conference
Feb 6, 2008
20,901
4,122
0
I'm 5'8" and weigh around 245. If I played for Duke I would not only be a banger but I would be a grabber, an elbower, a tripper , a hip checker, a knee screener, a flopper as to the point I would get the mgrs plenty of court time with their floor mops. I would stand on the foot of the player next to me on the foul line. Opposing fans, players and coaches would hate me but I would get the job done. I wouldn't be on the court long though. Yes I would be a dirty player and a hit man but I would be Duke's hit man. :). OFC
In other words you are an OFC type of player
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028's No. 1 overall recruit Colton Hiller on official visit to Duke