yep, on and off the court..Art Heyman. Just ask larry brown. OFC
YES on Tissaw. Not a great player, but would lay out anyone in the way.Mike Tissaw
OFC
Remember that the GMAN said that anything other than a dunk was outside of his range but to give Tissaw credit he hit some big free throws against UncheatYES on Tissaw. Not a great player, but would lay out anyone in the way.
In other words you are an OFC type of playerI'm 5'8" and weigh around 245. If I played for Duke I would not only be a banger but I would be a grabber, an elbower, a tripper , a hip checker, a knee screener, a flopper as to the point I would get the mgrs plenty of court time with their floor mops. I would stand on the foot of the player next to me on the foul line. Opposing fans, players and coaches would hate me but I would get the job done. I wouldn't be on the court long though. Yes I would be a dirty player and a hit man but I would be Duke's hit man.. OFC
In other words you are an OFC type of player
Think you meant KFCIn other words you are an OFC type of player
Devils Illustrated Football
Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
2028's No. 1 overall recruit Colton Hiller on official visit to Duke
Rivals Football Recruiting
Rivals Riser: Duke DL commit King Kalama earns his fourth star
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils' Class of 2027 played in Week 7