Duke -UNC Game

Bela84

Freshman
May 22, 2014
46
53
0
Does anyone know where I might find a rebroadcast of the last game against the UNCheats? I deleted the game from my DVR by accident. I would love to rewatch it and enjoy JRob’s game again. Thanks in advance.
 

DiehardDukeFan4Life

All-Conference
Jan 20, 2011
5,963
3,524
0
I usually DVR both Duke/UNC games even when I’m at home watching the game but for whatever reason I didn’t DVR either of them this season and I’m kicking myself for it now after seeing this thread. lol
 

Liftee

All-American
Mar 6, 2011
3,201
5,514
113
yesterday they showed the JWill Gone in 60 Seconds game vs. Maryland. My wife didn't remember that Duke came back in that game. I should have bet her that they would!
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028's No. 1 overall recruit Colton Hiller on official visit to Duke
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Rivals Riser: Duke DL commit King Kalama earns his fourth star
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils' Class of 2027 played in Week 7