Duke -UNC Game

Bela84

Freshman
May 22, 2014
46
53
0
Does anyone know where I might find a rebroadcast of the last game against the UNCheats? I deleted the game from my DVR by accident. I would love to rewatch it and enjoy JRob’s game again. Thanks in advance.
 

DiehardDukeFan4Life

All-Conference
Jan 20, 2011
5,963
3,524
0
I usually DVR both Duke/UNC games even when I’m at home watching the game but for whatever reason I didn’t DVR either of them this season and I’m kicking myself for it now after seeing this thread. lol
 

Liftee

All-American
Mar 6, 2011
3,201
5,514
113
yesterday they showed the JWill Gone in 60 Seconds game vs. Maryland. My wife didn't remember that Duke came back in that game. I should have bet her that they would!
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects