Down to fiveSo how painful is this for everyone else? I had to turn it off.
Watching this thread and the ESPN app score… may turn it on if things get interesting late
The difference is, Duke has 6 players that can be their “best player” on any given night..Holmgren played 23 minutes last game.
How many minutes will Duke’s best player play tonight?
I’ve had it on mute the whole time.I refuse to watch this dUKe slobber fest. Id rather wach static
That is because he isn't player first. He is team and university first. What a novel idea.Wow K with a 2-3 zone??!!That’s not going to help his players get to the NBA.
![]()
The FT difference is 6 (and Arky is 100% from FT).. the score difference is 15… I don’t think “Duke getting everything is the issue tonight.Foul on a turn around jumper from 10 ft??????
WOW!!! K getting everything tonight, which was not ONE BIT surprising at all.
Arky is a JOKE anyways
The difference is, Duke has 6 players that can be their “best player” on any given night..
DUKELet’s all Call the HOGS
Why don't you go back to Durham and leave the UK fans alone?The FT difference is 6 (and Arky is 100% from FT).. the score difference is 15… I don’t think “Duke getting everything is the issue tonight.
KSR Football
Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line
KSR Basketball
N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day
KSR Football
Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Basketball
Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight