Down to fiveSo how painful is this for everyone else? I had to turn it off.
Watching this thread and the ESPN app score… may turn it on if things get interesting late
The difference is, Duke has 6 players that can be their “best player” on any given night..Holmgren played 23 minutes last game.
How many minutes will Duke’s best player play tonight?
I’ve had it on mute the whole time.I refuse to watch this dUKe slobber fest. Id rather wach static
That is because he isn't player first. He is team and university first. What a novel idea.Wow K with a 2-3 zone??!!That’s not going to help his players get to the NBA.
![]()
The FT difference is 6 (and Arky is 100% from FT).. the score difference is 15… I don’t think “Duke getting everything is the issue tonight.Foul on a turn around jumper from 10 ft??????
WOW!!! K getting everything tonight, which was not ONE BIT surprising at all.
Arky is a JOKE anyways
The difference is, Duke has 6 players that can be their “best player” on any given night..
DUKELet’s all Call the HOGS
Why don't you go back to Durham and leave the UK fans alone?The FT difference is 6 (and Arky is 100% from FT).. the score difference is 15… I don’t think “Duke getting everything is the issue tonight.
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'