Duke a 1 seed?

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,608
72,746
113
I think at the end of the day they are probably going to be a 2 seed. Kinda 50/50 on if I picked 6-8 teams that I think could win the title if they would be there or not.
I agree, there are too many teams that have better reseme's to give a 1 seed to duke, just because everyone else lost tough road games.
 

WildcatNC

Heisman
Sep 20, 2004
9,800
18,231
113
If there is any way possible for them to make Duke a 1 seed they will. Will give them favorable matchups in their bracket too.

Having said that Duke will need some help from other teams losing, which seems to be very possible.

The committee will pull a daffy if they get to put Duke at the 1 in a cake bracket.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  2. 02 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep
  3. 03 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights