Duke a 1 seed?

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,590
72,706
113
I think at the end of the day they are probably going to be a 2 seed. Kinda 50/50 on if I picked 6-8 teams that I think could win the title if they would be there or not.
I agree, there are too many teams that have better reseme's to give a 1 seed to duke, just because everyone else lost tough road games.
 

WildcatNC

Heisman
Sep 20, 2004
9,799
18,231
113
If there is any way possible for them to make Duke a 1 seed they will. Will give them favorable matchups in their bracket too.

Having said that Duke will need some help from other teams losing, which seems to be very possible.

The committee will pull a daffy if they get to put Duke at the 1 in a cake bracket.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near