Anyone going out in New Brunswick or Piscataway prior to the game? I’ve got a 330 stop at the barbershop and then will probably head to the train station and make my way down there immediately thereafter.
Heading to Siesta Key on 2/18!Well, if anyone is in the Sarasota area, I will be at the Daiquiri Deck on SiestaKey (south bridge). Sure I will be the only one wearing a Rutgers Basketball t-shirt!!
Well, if anyone is in the Sarasota area, I will be at the Daiquiri Deck on SiestaKey (south bridge). Sure I will be the only one wearing a Rutgers Basketball t-shirt!!
UberGonna hit SYF when I get off the train about 6:10 should be there until 7. OB too far it’s cold lol!
Good point....Will try Cresent Club on Saturday....they have free hot dogs on Saturdays...what's not to like!!Crescent club might have better viewing in siesta
Love OB wings - they're the best. Met some non-hoops fan friends in Rahway tonight for dinner (Irving Inn Social, one of our favorite places in CNJ) or else I probably would've come to SYF...
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN