Drinks Tonight Pre-Game? SYF!

AreYouNUTS

Heisman
Aug 1, 2001
125,505
60,196
113
Anyone going out in New Brunswick or Piscataway prior to the game? I’ve got a 330 stop at the barbershop and then will probably head to the train station and make my way down there immediately thereafter.
 

S_Janowski

Heisman
May 24, 2009
14,222
27,328
113
Well, if anyone is in the Sarasota area, I will be at the Daiquiri Deck on SiestaKey (south bridge). Sure I will be the only one wearing a Rutgers Basketball t-shirt!!

Was just in St. Pete/Sarasota this past weekend wearing Rutgers
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: AreYouNUTS
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced