I might be nostalgic but I’m incredibly proud of Quincy for earning his degree after all these years. He’ll be walking in the ceremony on Saturday. Hopefully someone will pass him a ball when he’s right around the three point line 
Players have to achieve All American status to have their number retired.Retire #5
Players have to achieve All American status to have their number retired.
Correct. Which is why our All-American first round draft pick’s #5 should be hanging in the rafters.Players have to achieve All American status to have their number retired.
This is really cool.I actually named my daughter Quincy partly because of Douby. Not entirely, but partly.
Uhh shouldn't they have to win something to have their number retiredCorrect. Which is why our All-American first round draft pick’s #5 should be hanging in the rafters.
Uhh should I call Davidson to unretire Steph’s number? Uhh how about Indiana St and that runner Bird, pull that one down.Uhh shouldn't they have to win something to have their number retired?
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
The Knight Report
Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod