I might be nostalgic but I’m incredibly proud of Quincy for earning his degree after all these years. He’ll be walking in the ceremony on Saturday. Hopefully someone will pass him a ball when he’s right around the three point line 
Players have to achieve All American status to have their number retired.Retire #5
Players have to achieve All American status to have their number retired.
Correct. Which is why our All-American first round draft pick’s #5 should be hanging in the rafters.Players have to achieve All American status to have their number retired.
This is really cool.I actually named my daughter Quincy partly because of Douby. Not entirely, but partly.
Uhh shouldn't they have to win something to have their number retiredCorrect. Which is why our All-American first round draft pick’s #5 should be hanging in the rafters.
Uhh should I call Davidson to unretire Steph’s number? Uhh how about Indiana St and that runner Bird, pull that one down.Uhh shouldn't they have to win something to have their number retired?
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
The Knight Report
Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
On3 Football
Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law