I dont think so , cant compete in anything . No real rival . Need to ship them out . who would be a good replacement ?
I dont think so , cant compete in anything . No real rival . Need to ship them out . who would be a good replacement ?
Notre DameI dont think so , cant compete in anything . No real rival . Need to ship them out . who would be a good replacement ?
Absolutely they belong...........I dont think so , cant compete in anything . No real rival . Need to ship them out . who would be a good replacement ?
They’ve had the injury bug the last two seasons!No excuse for missouri not competing in basketball at least.
I never thought so. Plus the geographical side of it.I dont think so , cant compete in anything . No real rival . Need to ship them out . who would be a good replacement ?
They had a decent football run early on.I dont think so , cant compete in anything . No real rival . Need to ship them out . who would be a good replacement ?
They got lucky. The east was down those 2 years.They had a decent football run early on.
In the old days both Georgia Tech and Tulane were in the SEC. Probably made more sense geographically at the time but neither would really bring much to the table today.I dont think so , cant compete in anything . No real rival . Need to ship them out . who would be a good replacement ?
Add VaTech to that too.NC State.
Florida State.
I'd be good with Va Tech and NC State.Add VaTech to that too.
Blacksburg has SEC town written all over it.
VT and NC State were the 2 best fits. Good at the important sports, new market entry. FSU was never leaving the ACC and we already have the Florida Market...and UF would have voted to block their entry bc I think I read there is a deal among active members to not accept any other instate rivals that weren’t already here. So GT, Clemson, Louisville, FSU, Miami, etc were no goes
That should be the next 2. And push Mizzou over to the West to make the line down the middle make sense and even the teams out.I'd be good with Va Tech and NC State.
If the ACC is such a wonderful conference, then like you say. Why do they need such a ridiculous buyout? That buyout of theirs reminds me of the Berlin Wall. The SEC doesn't need a buyout for it's teams.But you can't get NC State or Virginia Tech. The ACC buyout is ridiculous.
I'd have rather have had Louisville than Missouri. But if it's true what EliteBlue said, then that was a non-starter.No they don't, I hated it when they added them. I know its not popular around here but I think U6 was a better fit and wanted them in the SEC rather than the ACC
Only thing they do is collect that big SEC paycheck every year. They contribute nothing.I dont think so , cant compete in anything . No real rival . Need to ship them out . who would be a good replacement ?
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller