On anyone else's nerves? I'm sure he's a good guy but he's got way too much of a game show announcer vibe for me. Random thoughts.
I've wanted to start this thread multiple times but didn't want to be mean cause I'm sure he's a good guy.
He emphasizes every sentence like someone else said and it drives me crazy. Two big things if he reads this that I would critique him on for him to change is stop saying every person your talking about classification over and over. The freshman makes the play. The Junior with the hit. The senior with the catch. Drives me nuts!
Also understand your job as the color guy. So many times after he talks about a play he will then set up the scenario and do Bart's job.
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends