Cal is a loyal being
Would love to eat crow on this
There is no question whether he is a 4 year player. We will be lucky to see him backHe might just be more of a 3-4 year player. I still think hebhasnt found his groove with this team yet, sndnthe injury didnt help.
There is no question whether he is a 4 year player. We will be lucky to see him back
I hope you’re right. My line of thinking is he was nearly gone last year.Theres no place for him in the NBA at the moment. Hes more likely to transfer if we get some bigs in
. But then again its a thin front court as is. He could get all he wants next year at the 4/5.
I hope you’re right. My line of thinking is he was nearly gone last year.
Has he ever shown you the ability to play DefenseEJ is in a funk. I understand a slump on offense, but his defense has been horrendous
Smallest guy on the floor on his hip....turnoverBlocked shot!
High blood pressure
He’s tall. He gives us that.
Yes, a 6' 11" guy for next year.Cal is a loyal being
Would love to eat crow on this
EJ is in a funk. I understand a slump on offense, but his defense has been horrendous
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?