Yes, I feel like we CAN win, and here are my reasons:
1) Auburn is young on the lines.
2) Bo Nix has been much worse on the road.
3) Hot seat coaches usually don't have their teams playing better, we are trending upwards, they are trending downwards, and we have REAL motivation, while they are probably playing out of fear or whatever.
4) Like another poster said, Steele is kinda one of those cocky old school DCs, who may try and play man.
5) We've been prepping for 2 weeks.
6) We've got some additional players back.
It just seems like it may be time. Of course, we're MSU, and they're Auburn, and we REALLY need this for recruiting, so you know what typically happens in that scenario. I still keep hoping that Leach really is different, and things will happen differently than they typically do for us. I mean did anybody see LSU coming, even though all the tea leaves said it probably COULD happen?