Do you guys listen

redwine65

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2010
10,918
2,203
113
I do for background noise while I play a video game, empire total war...took over france and spain so far,,,
 

SickOfPractice

Redshirt
Oct 10, 2021
2,997
1
0
It's actually pregame and preseason talk I pay way less attention to over the years.

Blowing smoke about how this team is closer, faster, better, just irritates me. It makes me yearn for the boring Osborne interviews when he said very little other than to praise each week's opponent and make it sound like we were playing a giant-killer that Saturday. And then we'd win 56-6. 😂
 

steinek11

All-Conference
Apr 18, 2004
13,964
1,801
113
Too any post game shows ? If you do , why ? I haven't for years.
No. It's pointless. It's meaningless. Very few fans know what they are talking about. It's just mindless venting. It's a waste of time. We all know the outcome, just not the particulars. If I see a car accident on the interstate, I don't turn around to take a second look at it.
 

3 n out

Redshirt
Jul 12, 2016
118
9
13
Because there’s so many call-in geniuses with all the answers. I’m just try to learn from them.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC