Me too. It’s comicalI listen to big red overreaction on 1620 the zone. Why? Because misery loves company
Your into whips and chains I'm guessing.I listen to big red overreaction on 1620 the zone. Why? Because misery loves company
Nah, my wife doesn’t listen to it, so I tune into like minded peopleYour into whips and chains I'm guessing.
No. It's pointless. It's meaningless. Very few fans know what they are talking about. It's just mindless venting. It's a waste of time. We all know the outcome, just not the particulars. If I see a car accident on the interstate, I don't turn around to take a second look at it.Too any post game shows ? If you do , why ? I haven't for years.
Listening to drunks on their after a loss is the highlight of the day for meI listen to big red overreaction on 1620 the zone. Why? Because misery loves company
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC