Kylewilt and ullisismyman are good at posting as wellI would say KYtotheCore is our best presence when it comes to posting....it seems like that guy is posting about 20 new threads a day!!!
Other than Bam? Right now, unfortunately, I'm gonna have to say no. Humphries still needs to get over the hump...he's working on it, he'll get better.
I would like to see Edrice stay around the lane on D a little more instead of switching off and guarding people out by the 3 pt. line. He needs to stay around the goal...block out & rebound. The team has enough height to present issues for every team they face. I'd rather see the Cats get beat from 3 (the guards should be quick enough to defend against that), instead of the way they got beat by UCLA. From inside & outside!
B L O C K O U T & R E B O U N D !
NO, To me it's alarming that we don't have better guys in that area of the floor. I mean Cal is recruiting to such a high level that we don't have a guy that we can throw the ball in and get a basket or 2 guys. Bam may turn out ok but I don't think he is going to remind anyone of KAT, AD, Cousins. I mean we are really the same team as last year, lack of rebounding and a guy you can throw it inside and get a foul or score. Bryant or Meeks type, Giles comes back and that is their guy.
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU