I work with a guy that played football for Mississippi State and we were talking about players coming out when they've obviously not ready. He said that most of the time it's the family that's pushing them to go, which would make a lot of sense. In Diallo's case, who knows?WHO told him he was NBA READY !!! He is a four year player !!!!
I was thinking Sheray Thomas as well.Where is Saul Smith when you need him?
I know, but we said the same about Skal.Diallo NBA? LOL.
I know, but we said the same about Skal.
I would love to have Woo at this point.I was thinking Sheray Thomas as well.
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near
KSR Football
CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'
KSR Football
The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU