I work with a guy that played football for Mississippi State and we were talking about players coming out when they've obviously not ready. He said that most of the time it's the family that's pushing them to go, which would make a lot of sense. In Diallo's case, who knows?WHO told him he was NBA READY !!! He is a four year player !!!!
I was thinking Sheray Thomas as well.Where is Saul Smith when you need him?
I know, but we said the same about Skal.Diallo NBA? LOL.
I know, but we said the same about Skal.
I would love to have Woo at this point.I was thinking Sheray Thomas as well.
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt