Diallo is back per CBS!!!

railroadkat_1

Heisman
Mar 9, 2008
4,328
11,230
0
Man after a heart attack back in 2014 I was starting to think no way this could happen again, I know it can but it didn't! I was doing fine and I started itching and woke my wife up after getting out of bed. I think Diallo made the right choice.
Welcome back Diallo bring your friends up to speed about what is expected of them this summer. Let them know how crazy the BBN is. How supportive we are and the love of Wildcat Basketball. Man my heart made it through and You know you have some great recruits joining you. Thanks and get your body ready for up and down games. Thanks to all for the mature decision you made! GBB
 
Last edited:
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015
  2. 02 KSR Football 'Comeback Freaking Cats': Will Stein makes the Call of His Life vs. South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Overcomes 17-Point Deficit, Defeats South Carolina 35-34 in Overtime
  4. 04 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Football HALFTIME: Slow Start Puts Kentucky Behind 20-10 at South Carolina