Diallo is back per CBS!!!

railroadkat_1

Heisman
Mar 9, 2008
4,328
11,230
0
Man after a heart attack back in 2014 I was starting to think no way this could happen again, I know it can but it didn't! I was doing fine and I started itching and woke my wife up after getting out of bed. I think Diallo made the right choice.
Welcome back Diallo bring your friends up to speed about what is expected of them this summer. Let them know how crazy the BBN is. How supportive we are and the love of Wildcat Basketball. Man my heart made it through and You know you have some great recruits joining you. Thanks and get your body ready for up and down games. Thanks to all for the mature decision you made! GBB
 
Last edited:
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky now projected to win seven games by ESPN FPI (with a shot at the CFP)
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR Today: Kentucky Football is 4-1
  5. 05 KSR Football Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina