Devin Askew breakdown

Bill Withers

All-American
Jun 23, 2019
2,756
5,924
0
Man, I read the thread title and thought he had a nervous breakdown or something.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wromanp7

Hoskins91_rivals

All-Conference
Jun 12, 2011
6,750
1,619
50
The reason I’m not freaking out about Askew is why I’m not freaking out about Quickley. If this team ends up good, it’s because Boston and Clarke are legit. If that is not the case, we weren’t gonna be that great even with Quickley. He’s a good complimentary guy. He’s not gonna carry an otherwise mediocre roster to any special accomplishments.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
  2. 02 KSR Football LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
  3. 03 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  4. 04 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  5. 05 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)