De'Runnya Wilson

clayn123

Redshirt
Jun 22, 2013
14
0
0
Anybody know why he was not at Pro day? I don't remember him signing with anyone recently.
 

TaleofTwoDogs

All-Conference
Jun 1, 2004
4,325
2,099
113
He isn't listed on any roster per NFL.com. That's too bad because he was a joy to watch.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four