De'Runnya Wilson

clayn123

Redshirt
Jun 22, 2013
14
0
0
Anybody know why he was not at Pro day? I don't remember him signing with anyone recently.
 

TaleofTwoDogs

All-Conference
Jun 1, 2004
4,319
2,097
113
He isn't listed on any roster per NFL.com. That's too bad because he was a joy to watch.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again