dentist

starwars1022

Redshirt
Jun 9, 2016
33
5
0
ever had laughing gas at the dentist how was it and what did it feel like, did your kids ever have laughing gas or sedation used ever
 

dave

Senior
May 29, 2001
60,624
915
113
ever had laughing gas at the dentist how was it and what did it feel like, did your kids ever have laughing gas or sedation used ever
I was given nitrous when I had my wisdom teeth removed. I was told to count backwards from 100 and I woke up with gauze in my mouth. Never felt a thing.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 10-1
  2. 02 WV Sports Football West Virginia football uniforms announced for Iowa State game
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Jack Cassidy making most of his opportunities
  4. 04 WV Sports Game Preview: West Virginia football at Iowa State
  5. 05 WV Sports Football You might remember these Cyclones when they were once WVU recruiting targets