dentist

starwars1022

Redshirt
Jun 9, 2016
33
5
0
ever had laughing gas at the dentist how was it and what did it feel like, did your kids ever have laughing gas or sedation used ever
 

dave

Senior
May 29, 2001
60,624
914
113
ever had laughing gas at the dentist how was it and what did it feel like, did your kids ever have laughing gas or sedation used ever
I was given nitrous when I had my wisdom teeth removed. I was told to count backwards from 100 and I woke up with gauze in my mouth. Never felt a thing.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 9-30
  2. 02 WV Sports Basketball Brenen Lorient, Javan Buchanan complete West Virginia roster
  3. 03 WV Sports Football WVU true freshmen continue to see action
  4. 04 WV Sports Basketball WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Top-20 prospect Paul Osaruyi breaks down his official to Kentucky, reveals schools he could visit next & where things stand