Demarcus Henry

UKFootball78

All-Conference
Sep 1, 2013
1,101
1,741
76
247 has him at 0-35 in the past 2 years recruiting 5 stars. How many do you think we will get for next year?
Not relevant to the original post I replied to or anything I posted. Keep letting your hate make you miserable. I'm just going to enjoy watching my team.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Smac2600

JwUKFan11

Heisman
Nov 11, 2011
7,669
15,932
113
Not relevant to the original post I replied to or anything I posted. Keep letting your hate make you miserable. I'm just going to enjoy watching my team.
You seem to not understand there are different recruiting services and the guy said "0-40" and you act like he was way off. He might have been off by a few (Depending on which service you use), but you completely understood his point. Hilarious that they are attempting to argue otherwise.
 

theBlues

All-Conference
Oct 18, 2025
1,893
4,265
113
Kentucky currently has 14 players on the roster and all but Kepnang will have eligibility for another season. I know most expect Milan and Malachi to go pro but that's not for certain; it could be a replay of last year where the college money was just too much to stay in the draft. I can't see UK signing any top 10 recruit unless they're unsigned after draft decisions have been made. If Kentucky is good this year and returns all five starters and all but one reserve, what top 10 recruit would want to join that roster, regardless of who is the coach? I'd say approximately none and I'm fine with that. If it's a choice of near total roster retention versus losing our best players and signing a top high schooler I'd choose the roster retention.
 
  • Like
Reactions: davtay

UKFootball78

All-Conference
Sep 1, 2013
1,101
1,741
76
You seem to not understand there are different recruiting services and the guy said "0-40" and you act like he was way off. He might have been off by a few (Depending on which service you use), but you completely understood his point. Hilarious that they are attempting to argue otherwise.
Keep trying to make me look dumb...but you're too stupid to do it. Give it up. Take the L. Pout and be miserable . It's what you're good at. Or keep trying to dissect every little part of my post and take it out of context, twist it and try to make it something it is not...but you're not good at that. You know, part of the being stupid thing.
 

JwUKFan11

Heisman
Nov 11, 2011
7,669
15,932
113
Keep trying to make me look dumb...but you're too stupid to do it. Give it up. Take the L. Pout and be miserable . It's what you're good at. Or keep trying to dissect every little part of my post and take it out of context, twist it and try to make it something it is not...but you're not good at that. You know, part of the being stupid thing.
Interesting, coming from the guy trying to say the other poster was exaggerating after I have given you exact numbers.
 

Padsfs07

All-Conference
Jan 19, 2013
3,992
3,885
108
Kentucky currently has 14 players on the roster and all but Kepnang will have eligibility for another season. I know most expect Milan and Malachi to go pro but that's not for certain; it could be a replay of last year where the college money was just too much to stay in the draft. I can't see UK signing any top 10 recruit unless they're unsigned after draft decisions have been made. If Kentucky is good this year and returns all five starters and all but one reserve, what top 10 recruit would want to join that roster, regardless of who is the coach? I'd say approximately none and I'm fine with that. If it's a choice of near total roster retention versus losing our best players and signing a top high schooler I'd choose the roster retention.

Exactly. Especially with the potential new rules that allow you to overpay your own players for retention.
 
  • Like
Reactions: theBlues

sk73

All-Conference
Feb 16, 2013
3,242
3,317
113
Rivals has 14 five stars in each of the last 2 recruiting classes. So if pope recruiting every 5 star in the '25 and '26 recruiting classes and missed he would still only be 0 for 28, but don't let facts get in the way....I guess you could include the '24 class but most of those 5 stars were committed before pope was hired
247sports ranks more than 14 five stars at the end of each season, usually 20 to 25. TFCat11 is correct using 247. Either way ,Pope sucks.
 

UKFootball78

All-Conference
Sep 1, 2013
1,101
1,741
76
The numbers on the number of 5-star ratings in the class had no bearing???? Wow, you are a genius.
Why are you still trying? And failing. Take the L. Stop trying to twist things. You keep taking small parts of the conversation leaving out the rest just to try to make me look stupid. This time you left out that you were referring to next year's class not the previous classes. So yes that has no bearing on my previous post. You done something similar on every reply. Just stop and take the loss. You've lost all credibility nothing you say matters at this point. I'm done replying to you so if you want to reply back to this and take that as a win, then go right ahead since that's the only one you're ever going to get trying to argue with me.
 
Oct 23, 2025
628
833
93
Kentucky currently has 14 players on the roster and all but Kepnang will have eligibility for another season. I know most expect Milan and Malachi to go pro but that's not for certain; it could be a replay of last year where the college money was just too much to stay in the draft. I can't see UK signing any top 10 recruit unless they're unsigned after draft decisions have been made. If Kentucky is good this year and returns all five starters and all but one reserve, what top 10 recruit would want to join that roster, regardless of who is the coach? I'd say approximately none and I'm fine with that. If it's a choice of near total roster retention versus losing our best players and signing a top high schooler I'd choose the roster retention.
This should be a weaker draft in 2027. That will impact a lot of decisions.
 
  • Like
Reactions: theBlues

theBlues

All-Conference
Oct 18, 2025
1,893
4,265
113
This should be a weaker draft in 2027. That will impact a lot of decisions.
Yes and I expect at least one of ours to go pro but the current high school recruits are gonna want to see it so we probably will go with Hampton and a portal player or two.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky is a top 10 most-watched college football team in the country
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky is planning a Drone Show for halftime of the LSU game
  3. 03 KSR Around the SEC 11 Personnel Week 6 Preview: An SEC Hurricane
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Official measurements from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day are here!
  5. 05 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club