Demarcus Henry

UKFootball78

All-Conference
Sep 1, 2013
1,098
1,741
76
247 has him at 0-35 in the past 2 years recruiting 5 stars. How many do you think we will get for next year?
Not relevant to the original post I replied to or anything I posted. Keep letting your hate make you miserable. I'm just going to enjoy watching my team.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Smac2600

JwUKFan11

Heisman
Nov 11, 2011
7,668
15,931
113
Not relevant to the original post I replied to or anything I posted. Keep letting your hate make you miserable. I'm just going to enjoy watching my team.
You seem to not understand there are different recruiting services and the guy said "0-40" and you act like he was way off. He might have been off by a few (Depending on which service you use), but you completely understood his point. Hilarious that they are attempting to argue otherwise.
 

theBlues

All-Conference
Oct 18, 2025
1,892
4,265
113
Kentucky currently has 14 players on the roster and all but Kepnang will have eligibility for another season. I know most expect Milan and Malachi to go pro but that's not for certain; it could be a replay of last year where the college money was just too much to stay in the draft. I can't see UK signing any top 10 recruit unless they're unsigned after draft decisions have been made. If Kentucky is good this year and returns all five starters and all but one reserve, what top 10 recruit would want to join that roster, regardless of who is the coach? I'd say approximately none and I'm fine with that. If it's a choice of near total roster retention versus losing our best players and signing a top high schooler I'd choose the roster retention.
 
  • Like
Reactions: davtay

UKFootball78

All-Conference
Sep 1, 2013
1,098
1,741
76
You seem to not understand there are different recruiting services and the guy said "0-40" and you act like he was way off. He might have been off by a few (Depending on which service you use), but you completely understood his point. Hilarious that they are attempting to argue otherwise.
Keep trying to make me look dumb...but you're too stupid to do it. Give it up. Take the L. Pout and be miserable . It's what you're good at. Or keep trying to dissect every little part of my post and take it out of context, twist it and try to make it something it is not...but you're not good at that. You know, part of the being stupid thing.
 

JwUKFan11

Heisman
Nov 11, 2011
7,668
15,931
113
Keep trying to make me look dumb...but you're too stupid to do it. Give it up. Take the L. Pout and be miserable . It's what you're good at. Or keep trying to dissect every little part of my post and take it out of context, twist it and try to make it something it is not...but you're not good at that. You know, part of the being stupid thing.
Interesting, coming from the guy trying to say the other poster was exaggerating after I have given you exact numbers.
 

Padsfs07

All-Conference
Jan 19, 2013
3,992
3,877
108
Kentucky currently has 14 players on the roster and all but Kepnang will have eligibility for another season. I know most expect Milan and Malachi to go pro but that's not for certain; it could be a replay of last year where the college money was just too much to stay in the draft. I can't see UK signing any top 10 recruit unless they're unsigned after draft decisions have been made. If Kentucky is good this year and returns all five starters and all but one reserve, what top 10 recruit would want to join that roster, regardless of who is the coach? I'd say approximately none and I'm fine with that. If it's a choice of near total roster retention versus losing our best players and signing a top high schooler I'd choose the roster retention.

Exactly. Especially with the potential new rules that allow you to overpay your own players for retention.
 
  • Like
Reactions: theBlues
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
  3. 03 KSR Football Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
  4. 04 KSR Football Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
  5. 05 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter