RebelRichman said:Or for that matter, any internet message board. Damn.
That guy is one of the more reasonable posters here. I think you have him confused with someone else.RonnyAtmosphere wrote:
I know if this thread was a week younger (before I spend holiday money on frivilous activites) I would certainly be sending HD6 $20 to ban <span style="font-weight: bold;">OMLawdog.</span>
karlchilders said:crap... It's not my do here, but just inviting e'm to the conversation.
RebelRichman said:What part of my post said "obviously scared" to you? I just didn't want to think that HD would spend time talking about this board in "real
life".
Maroon and White Football
Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
Maroon and White
Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report