RebelRichman said:Or for that matter, any internet message board. Damn.
That guy is one of the more reasonable posters here. I think you have him confused with someone else.RonnyAtmosphere wrote:
I know if this thread was a week younger (before I spend holiday money on frivilous activites) I would certainly be sending HD6 $20 to ban <span style="font-weight: bold;">OMLawdog.</span>
karlchilders said:crap... It's not my do here, but just inviting e'm to the conversation.
RebelRichman said:What part of my post said "obviously scared" to you? I just didn't want to think that HD would spend time talking about this board in "real
life".
Maroon and White
Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
Maroon and White Football
"Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
Maroon and White Football
SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more