Dear Mr. Brea,

katwest

Heisman
Feb 16, 2003
40,094
14,223
113
If I were pope, win or lose after this game I would show that play and tell him if he don’t get on the floor for that ball, he can’t play him. He clearly could have gotten the ball if he went after it cause he touched it first. But he didn’t want it and give up a three, I bet Trent Noah would have gotten that ball.
 

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66
Maybe he has, but I don't remember the last time he ran the baseline to the opposite corner.
Sorry but I saw thread title as:

mr bean GIF
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
  2. 02 KSR Football Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
  4. 04 KSR KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
  5. 05 KSR KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates