Dear Mr. Brea,

katwest

Heisman
Feb 16, 2003
40,094
14,223
113
If I were pope, win or lose after this game I would show that play and tell him if he don’t get on the floor for that ball, he can’t play him. He clearly could have gotten the ball if he went after it cause he touched it first. But he didn’t want it and give up a three, I bet Trent Noah would have gotten that ball.
 

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66
Maybe he has, but I don't remember the last time he ran the baseline to the opposite corner.
Sorry but I saw thread title as:

mr bean GIF
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  4. 04 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’