DeAndre Williams To Memphis.

jrpross_rivals

Heisman
Feb 21, 2008
17,580
36,177
113
 
Jul 28, 2006
11,296
16,072
113
From earlier reports Cal DID in fact back out of this young man's recruitment, but whatever. He would have been a luxury for us and would have been fighting for minutes, IMO.

Yes, of course I would have liked to have had the kid, he's a terrific 3 point shooter if nothing else, but I firmly believe we will be just fine even if Cal doesn't add another player, although I WOULD like to see him add a true 5 to back up Sarr.

I wish the young man the best, but I think he would have been better off at Arky or Baylor than with Penny, but that's again JMO.
 

Cobb4uk_rivals287622

All-American
May 18, 2019
3,512
7,141
0
IMHO Memphis was the only one that didn't back out, if the truth was told. Concerns about playing time don't work in your favor at UK. The other two option were waiting on players decisions or had other transfers coming in. He and his handlers back themselves into a corner, now they're trying to save face. Cal has better options on the way, just wait and see.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
  3. 03 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
  5. 05 KSR Football The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'