Who was the poster who was singing Fox' praises about 4-5 months ago? That's the first I remember hearing of him, back when Kobi Simmons was rated much higher.
Guy knows his stuff. Cal needs to hire him as a talent evaluator.
Who was the poster who was singing Fox' praises about 4-5 months ago? That's the first I remember hearing of him, back when Kobi Simmons was rated much higher.
Guy knows his stuff. Cal needs to hire him as a talent evaluator.
And it wouldn't hurt my feelings if Ulis returned and added to the ugliness.I would love to see the Cats extend the defense with SKJ, Fox, Monk and Gabriel. It could get ugly for some people.
And it wouldn't hurt my feelings if Ulis returned and added to the ugliness.
Indeed.I hope he does. A 3 guard lineup with he Fox and Monk would be insane.
I was being facetious. I couldn't do that off a springboard.That's actually not as easy as it looks.
I was being facetious. I couldn't do that off a springboard.
Kobi Simmons has never been rated "much higher" than Fox.
If Ulis can share a backcourt with Briscoe and Murray I don't see why he couldn't with Fox.So what if Ulis comes back?? Would we still get Fox.
I can't take rankings made that early to be serious at all. You're right technically, but those guys were evaluated as exiting sophomores basically.
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day