Who was the poster who was singing Fox' praises about 4-5 months ago? That's the first I remember hearing of him, back when Kobi Simmons was rated much higher.
Guy knows his stuff. Cal needs to hire him as a talent evaluator.
Who was the poster who was singing Fox' praises about 4-5 months ago? That's the first I remember hearing of him, back when Kobi Simmons was rated much higher.
Guy knows his stuff. Cal needs to hire him as a talent evaluator.
And it wouldn't hurt my feelings if Ulis returned and added to the ugliness.I would love to see the Cats extend the defense with SKJ, Fox, Monk and Gabriel. It could get ugly for some people.
And it wouldn't hurt my feelings if Ulis returned and added to the ugliness.
Indeed.I hope he does. A 3 guard lineup with he Fox and Monk would be insane.
I was being facetious. I couldn't do that off a springboard.That's actually not as easy as it looks.
I was being facetious. I couldn't do that off a springboard.
Kobi Simmons has never been rated "much higher" than Fox.
If Ulis can share a backcourt with Briscoe and Murray I don't see why he couldn't with Fox.So what if Ulis comes back?? Would we still get Fox.
I can't take rankings made that early to be serious at all. You're right technically, but those guys were evaluated as exiting sophomores basically.
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown