Day one results

mcfly.sixpack

Sophomore
Mar 21, 2009
365
135
43
I didn’t get to watch every game. From what I saw, Alabama, Auburn, State, Tex/A&M, the first 3 are at a different level than the last 2.

Tennessee Auburn Alabama Kentucky Florida Mississippi State

That’s the top of the league from what I’ve seen, full game, highlights, so far.
Home court matters. Vandy was the only road win yesterday and only Florida made it close, everything else was a blowout.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?