Day one results

mcfly.sixpack

Sophomore
Mar 21, 2009
365
135
43
I didn’t get to watch every game. From what I saw, Alabama, Auburn, State, Tex/A&M, the first 3 are at a different level than the last 2.

Tennessee Auburn Alabama Kentucky Florida Mississippi State

That’s the top of the league from what I’ve seen, full game, highlights, so far.
Home court matters. Vandy was the only road win yesterday and only Florida made it close, everything else was a blowout.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5