Day 2 games...outside UK

UKWildcats1987

Heisman
Sep 9, 2021
20,481
36,483
113
Unc just needs to pretend they are playing wake forest and 2nd half will be alright alright alright.

Unc is gonna win this by 7 fellas. You read it here first.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CastleRubric

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
JFC I went to make some food it was 9-7 Maryland and I come back to 26-12 ?

WTF
 

Shaudylo

Heisman
Apr 2, 2011
11,533
25,949
112
Normally when everyone says a team shouldn’t have made the tournament they take it to the sweet 16.

Won’t be the case for UNC
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Vandy drive to the basket and then decide if your kicking for a 3 if open or not
 

ImTheVillageIdiot

All-American
May 18, 2024
3,396
9,017
0
I tell you if UNC was getting 2 points for every deep shot that misses the rim and hits hard off the opposite side of the backboard they’d be comfortably ahead
 

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,727
8,535
96
******* Vandy. I don’t know why I ever pick them to win…one game.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
  2. 02 KSR Cats in the NBA Charlotte Traded for Rob Dillingham, Then Quickly Cut the Former Cat
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Successful September has Kentucky in the Top 25
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Instead of a Blue-White Game, Kentucky will hold an open practice for fans
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Two Wildcats win SEC weekly awards as Kentucky VB preps for another top 10 matchup