Day 2 games...outside UK

UKWildcats1987

Heisman
Sep 9, 2021
20,544
36,637
113
Unc just needs to pretend they are playing wake forest and 2nd half will be alright alright alright.

Unc is gonna win this by 7 fellas. You read it here first.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CastleRubric

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
JFC I went to make some food it was 9-7 Maryland and I come back to 26-12 ?

WTF
 

Shaudylo

Heisman
Apr 2, 2011
11,533
25,949
112
Normally when everyone says a team shouldn’t have made the tournament they take it to the sweet 16.

Won’t be the case for UNC
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Vandy drive to the basket and then decide if your kicking for a 3 if open or not
 

ImTheVillageIdiot

All-American
May 18, 2024
3,396
9,017
0
I tell you if UNC was getting 2 points for every deep shot that misses the rim and hits hard off the opposite side of the backboard they’d be comfortably ahead
 

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,732
8,549
96
******* Vandy. I don’t know why I ever pick them to win…one game.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
  2. 02 KSR Football Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
  4. 04 KSR Football Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
  5. 05 KSR Football Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense