Day 1 games

jbne222

Heisman
Dec 14, 2019
5,561
10,515
113
Brazile is dominating the offensive glass right now. I thought he was gonna be a stud after his freshman year and would only be in college for max 2 years but he's been a huge disappointment until recently
 

UKcats1988

All-Conference
Jun 3, 2013
5,063
1,929
62
If I’m Texas that who I go after. Great coach, wouldn’t cost too much, would probably bring Stirtz, and then you have plenty of $$$$ for NIL.
Yea Stirtz will more than likely follow him. If I was Iowa/Virginia I’d try to get him for sure.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,818
87,687
113
I have some bad news for some of us.

A lot of you don't think it matters.

Every SEC game I have seen has had at least one SEC official.
 

Lempface

Heisman
Feb 16, 2009
12,159
20,638
98
Richmond might be the least talented player Cal had ever recruiting. I'd rather have freshman Askew out there.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near